Contract Number GS-35F-445DA
MYMIC’s Information Technology (IT) General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 contract offers government agencies a streamlined way to procure a wide range of effective solutions to meet increasingly complex technology challenges. Our IT Schedule 70 gives quick and easy access to MYMIC’s expert advice and technology solutions, including a wide range of IT professional services.
About the IT GSA Schedule 70
This contract vehicle has many attractive features:
- Structured as an indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award schedule (MAS). Contract valid through August 2, 2021
- Offers multiple contract options: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Labor Hour
- Reduces typical procurement lead times and administrative costs
- Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- Can be used by all federal agencies, and the District of Columbia
- Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
Contract Number: GS-35F-445DA
Contract Period: August 3, 2016 through August 2, 2021
Download Contract Catalog below
Phone: 757-391-9200 x118
How to Place an Order
You can contract directly with MYMIC using our GSA contract vehicle. A MYMIC contract manager will assist you in choosing the appropriate SIN, and guide you in following the procurement path that best meets your current needs in a timely manner. Contact us for advice on how to use our vehicle to fulfill immediate needs or recurring requirements.
Online access for contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are also available through GSA Advantage!® at http://www.gsaadvantage.gov. Through GSA Advantage! you can access e-Buy, an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system that allows federal buyers to prepare RFQs online for a wide range of services and products offered through GSA Schedules. e-Buy allows federal buyers and Schedule contractors to exchange RFQs and quotes electronically.